Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Somethings gotta give

im in the mind of doing another redesign...a mixture of old/new content...and hopefully a new optimism with my posting tendencies. i honestly have the habit of posting really great stuff then getting down on my blog because i feel like no one is reading it. so im definitely gonna focus on doing some things differently in the coming times. bear w me as i try to put together this blog in a better way to get you my best material. all while at the same time keeping it simple and giving you insight into me, as a person and how i think. here we go...

2 comments:

  1. Waddup man!? I felt that same way before until a random person from Switzerland commented on my joint. Your pieces DEF don't go unnoticed. If you want ocular validation, then I would recommend the "Feedjit" widget. I have it on my page. It lets you know who has visited and from where. Peace and blessing bruh.
    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good man. Yo leave your blog in a comment so i can follow it. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete