Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Editor's Note (AUDIO BLOGGING!!!!)

So Ive been working a lot lately on my craft and i decided to clean out my phone of old pieces that were never posted here. So the influx of work this month is the bi product of that. i appreciate yall understanding. More importantly, and after a nice bit of research and trial and error, i FINALLY figured out how to embed audio tracks to the pieces on here. I will not remove the text unless feedback says its unnecessary, but i dont see that happening. i kind of like the thought of yall going on the ride with me. so read along if you like or just sit back and listen. the audio tracks arent perfect; a few hiccups here and there and after the euphoria of me just getting them on here wears off im sure ill go back and re-record. but for now ill be adding audio to my favorites first and ill get to the older ones and whatnot sooner than later. i am blessed to be so inspired lately to expand my craft and the representation of it with this blog. and i appreciate all that have been with me thus far or those who are just discovering me. im still a long ways to go with this but i am passionate about it so bear with me. full time work part time school take alot of time, not to mention the home life with the lady. (whos the shit for supporting me and providing ideas, btw)... but otherwise nothing has changed here. i still love feedback and i am following more artists on instagram so hopefully that will help keep me inspired. it would also be dope if a few of them will agree to let me feature them on here. (fingers crossed)...lastly, i Tinkered with a few haikus today. Nothing crazy just expanding my horizons. They are posted on my instagram. while there shoot me a follow. @themarshallLP

thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment