Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best of 7vnthCircle pt 4: "Sex"

This has been fun, miss
This game of big words and propaganda.
But let me be frank, miss
Cuz the circles that we spin in are reducing redundancy to the point of lunacy
We lyrically persist with each other’s rhetoric
Tryna bullshit
But let me be frank, miss
I want to have sex
With you
I want you to be
My fool
Like not stupid
Or remedial
Or feeling like you’re really slow
Or like you missed some stupid joke
That went over your head

Like lay in my bed
And let me have fun from your thighs to your head

No.
Fuck that
I want to have sex with your body your mind and your soul
Not just your body but from earlobe to earlobe
Everything in between
You have no clue
Im so bold
I want to turn your spirit inside out with my confidence
I want to draw a masterpiece of lip prints on every inch of your epidermis
You must be entrenched with myself in your trenches
I have to
Please you
Until you can no longer speak English
Please feel where I’m coming from
Because I haven’t touched you yet
But I want to fuck you
Like foreplay
And you’re just now getting wet
I want to fuck you like philly
From north broad to pattison
I have to more than fuck you
Like the sunset
chills the desert sand so quick
like your heartbeat I while caress your existence with my hands
rhythmically
melodically
got damn

slowly

slowly

slowly

as i
tease
your senses with my ego
squeeze
your inner thighs
here we go
while i
please
your mind
with my lingo

I can read your mind
And I play simon says with your breathing pattern
I can ease your fatigue
And I play hide and go seek with the sore spots
On your shoulders
Your back
Your calfs
Your feet
I can sense what’s bugging you
And I will exterminate
Till I’ve satisfied
Your
Every
Need
And I’ll enjoy myself
As this game is coming to a cease
Like I said
Fuck the formalities
I want to have sex
With you
And it’s been fun, miss…
Because the challenge of pleasuring your existence
I’ll kindly rise to…
I want to
Have sex
With you

2 comments:

  1. I've always admired and respected your bluntness, especially when it comes to writing. Not only are you able to paint a distinct picture but you're also able to finesse it in such a way that keeps it sensual and never lewd. Reading your work, I'm learning how to do that. Keep it up bruh and thanks for sharing this gift to us!

    ReplyDelete