Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Story of Us...(Skype Piece w/ @LetaX)

MAR: whereas we pass/where is the past/i thought i passed...this spot before

LETA: but now it seems/the past just rings...ever constant in my ear/the memories, so hard to shake...wish i was anywhere but here

MAR: unreal feelings/surreal reelings/brain collapsing on itself like an abandoned building/and im dealing..or trying to...never was too good with the thought of losing you

LETA: and in losing you, i'm losing me...as whack as it sounds you complete me/so if what completes me deletes me out their life then im not whole...left with his gaping hole...fuck love and its unrelenting hold...on me

MAR: god gave us free will but im wishing he didnt/head splitting/cuz i know that you were the one he made for me...i should have just did what he took the time to tell me

LETA: He sent his signs...but you were so damn fine/i was blind...or...was it that i chose not to see...the pain you were causing me? you loved me so good but it hurt so bad/you took that love away and now i swear im going mad

MAR: and now im the stupid one/living in a world where you're with someone else/not my idea of fun

LETA: i try to leave the past in the past but as easily as your scent passes through my nostrils/or our favoirte song begins to play...i think of you...and hey, the memories werent all bad/even through the pain...i enjoyed the sunshine and the rain

MAR: they tried to tell me grass was greener on the other side of the fence/but them bastards lied the grass is greener where me and you are positioned/for now for then forever its real/ima be on my shit until you tell me we back in the deal

LETA: and thats why i cant leave you in the past...if youre in my past, im there too...no matter the time or place, my heart resides with you...the road may be bumpy and yea we have hills to climb/but just say you'll climb them with me...say you'll be mine

MAR: be mine/be mine/be my material love/cuz/the only thing that will show my worth is to have you by my side/complimentary like fashion accessories/you be the model...i be the necklace/the bracelet/the watch/the shoes on your feet/let me/compliment you...no matter the time or place, my heart resides with truth

LETA: ...divides with lies/pumps with passion...passion...for you/only you and yea I've shared my bed since we parted ways/ but the empty sex and nameless faces to fill the days dont compare to your ways, your demeanor, your smile...

MAR: ...your style of loving like gormet chocolate/my body bringing yours to tears of sweat/cries of ecstacy...consistently.../consisting of me and your torso's playing games of war/troy/thermopole...

LETA: a sexual battle as we perfect the art of seduction/sublime erections/cosmic connections...you know my body and follow directions so....well. its no wonder i can't get you out of my head, need you back in my bed, my heart...my life

1 comment:

  1. Great Poem .. the worldplay and the way you flow in and out of each others verses were excellent ...

    ReplyDelete