Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lost pt2

you are the sun in my universe
with you, my mind, constantly cursed
you know this of course
and a thought like that isnt bad
but im tripping cuz its something i never had
before you
and its true i made you wait when you wanted me to be your dude
but at the time my heart was withered
i had to consider a change in my attitude
to be with a lady like you
of your amplitude?
i wouldnt wanna take that lightly
the choice i had to make rightly
cuz you been through too much
too many bad things
guys doing your heart like the wreck of a train
acting like they are all supreme
like they stepped out of your dreams
acting like they are all-supreme
that ends with me

see
i had to make sure i was ready
to be with you faithfully and steadily
on my mind heavily
cuz your so heavenly
Aphrodite
your beauty
so mighty
like eons ago
your essence was frozen
encased in a capsule hidden from humanity
traced through the centuries
and now it is ethereally
unleashed upon me

and now i am so lost
like, like like, like
trying to find the 186,000th root of infinity
i am lost
in a jumble of numbers
processes and algorithms
i am lost
from here till the end of the century
i am lost
i am so lost...
i am lost

No comments:

Post a Comment