Thursday, August 4, 2011

PleaseDontGo




please dont go because i really need u here
please dont go; who else will wipe my tears?
please dont go to a place ive never seen
please dont go; who will tell me sweet dreams?
please dont go, i remember ur voice from before i could see.
please dont go, who else will play for my team?

i kno i havent been perfect,
but i try really really hard
i want to make you happy
but u say u have to go do your job

Please Dont Go...

when will u return to me?
please dont go, im saying this sincerely
please dont go, there's nothing i wouldnt do
please dont go; to the ends of the earth id follow you...
please dont go; i cant hardly see your face anymore
vision blurred by swelling tears
pain from the ripped heart in my chest u tore

i need you here with me juss like every other day
i may be a little spoiled but u made me that way
please dont go; i dont know what else to say

dad u say u have to serve ur duty
u have to go to war
u have to because u were summoned
but what is this war for?

Please Dont Go...

No comments:

Post a Comment