Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lost pt1

im kinda lost
in you
and its crazy cuz i kinda want you to know
that im kinda lost in you
i have lost
myself
my intermediate yet subtle way of not trusting people
i have lost my inhibition
my hesitance
my appalling
my uninspiring
disbelief that happiness can be found
in you
i have lost
myself
my trigonometric belief that there are three sides to everything
like
his side/her side/the truth
beginning/middle/end
parents/lovers /friends
sky/water/sand
for us there are no sides
just you and me
in 2-D
mathematical rays
aligned along the same plane
stretching on in one direction
endlessly

if what we had was a tooth pick
we couldnt be any skinnier
and if we are rays i guess that makes us co linear
like the midnight ride of paul revere
i couldnt be more sincere when i say
im kinda lost
in you

No comments:

Post a Comment