Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lost pt 3

i am lost
i am logistically and unequivocally in a place i thought id never see again
and ironically i cant
for darkness fills the space where i camp
but
its the warmest
most accomplished feeling of absence of light
like a beautiful night
no stars, no moon just
a beautiful night
what me and you have goes well beyond sight
so light i dont need
or eyes, for that matter
to see
that i am lost
im kinda lost in you
like
waldo in those activity books
girl im so hooked
this is so true
like a remix hidden in the last track of a beyonce cd
im simply difficultly lost in you and me

see
for the longest you were so coveted
and to keep it fresh ima invert it
so now ill say lost am i
you are my best girlfriend award nominee
and yea
you know to get with me them other chicks may try
but you are my only needed utility
my endlessly large flash drive
my re-writable cd-rom
so i guess messing with them other girls is a waste of my damn time
my feelings live on

i call you the monopoly
in my mind
you own all the properties
board walk all the way around to park place
and you own all the utilities so i guess that means
when you land on me you get 10Xs what on the dice
lady you right
in every sense of the word
so its never absurd
to say lost am i
the affect you have on me starts at the tip of my brain
and goes all the way down
filling chambers with blood along the way
getting me aroused so i have to sit down

see
when we touch
the other cells in me get jealous of my skin
each one of them would endlessly perform meiosis and mitosis
just to feel you again
this feeling cant be a sin

you're what i know i deserved
you are so deep in my heart
heat it up
no longer frost
in you
im so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment